Groups of 15+ save up to 35%
Why Bring a Group?• Save up to 25% on mainstage shows with a group of 15 or more, and up to 35% on Children's Theatre tickets with a group of 25 or more.
• Avoid handling fees.
• A great opportunity for a unique fundraising event, corporate outing, birthday party or family reunion.
• Get amazing behind-the-scenes access! Post-show discussions with artistic staff, talkbacks with actors, backstage tours, and on-site receptions are available.
TicketsMainstage: $51.75 ($1 per ticket facilities charge applies on all Patchogue Theatre shows)
Children’s Theatre: $10.00
Ways to Maximize Your Visit• 25% non-refundable deposit is required one week after you place your order. Full payment is due 3 weeks before your performance date, along with your final headcount.
• We will do our best to accommodate any last-minute changes, but please verify your performance dates and times with all members of your group before you secure your reservation.
• We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa and American Express, as well as cash or check.
• Before departing for the theatre, please check your performance location (Bellport or Patchogue) by either, checking your tickets, visiting our website or calling the Box Office at 631-286-1133. If you are arranging transportation for your group, be sure to share this information with your transportation provider.
• Please plan to arrive at the theatre at least 30 minutes before curtain so that we can seat you comfortably. If you think you will be late, please notify the Box Office.
• While some people choose to “dress up” for their show, casual clothing is fine with us. Be comfortable!
• The Gateway staff is always happy to answer any and all questions. Ask away!